Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Illuminated Onager Dunecrawler Plus Fallout Hobbies News





The Fallout Hobbies Kickstarter Campaign is fully funded and still going strong. 

Also, Here's pis of a Illuminated Onager Dunecrawler I've been working on.



First off, thank you to everyone for your support in the Kickstarter campaign!
There's still 16 days to, so plenty of time to hop on and get custom and pre-made decal sheets at great prices before they go full retail price in August! We’re going to be dropping several new decal sheets this week as well.


Now for some good stuff. I've illuminated an Onager Dunecrawler for my tediously slow Dark Ad Mech plans.

I used a combination of Green / Pink LEDs, clear rod and fiber optics to funnel light throughout the model. The wires run out the back legs to a Battery box built into the base













Here's a Photoshop recolorization of a GW pic to show my plans for a color scheme. 
Obviously I would be using hot off the press fallout hobbies decals for it.













5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the KS and nice work on the walker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit that walker is AMAZING! Great choice on the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Would you believe I just had the LED's lying around. I was illuminating a rather large resin Jem'Hadar spaceship a while back. http://tykensrift.blogspot.com/2015/06/starcraft-models-1400-scale-jemhadar.html

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the Kickstarter Stretch goal!

    I knew this was going to be a hit!

    The Onager looks awesome!

    PS: SISTERS! ;)

    ReplyDelete