Friday, May 31, 2013

Mariners Blight Marines





“I felt myself on the edge of the world; peering over the rim into a fathomless chaos of eternal night.” 
― H.P. Lovecraft


They were made from a combination of MK2 & MK3 Armour with Morback's BioHazard Helmets.
I literally cut legs off from MK2 Armour and swapped with MK3 Armour to create a more chaotic appearnce. Some Maxmini mutation bits were mixed in with possessed bits to achieve an aquatic mutation effect on the Close Combat Marines.


I painted the armor using the Tutorial I have posted HERE

Unpainted pics of the Champion can be seen HERE

Unpainted Pics of the marines can be seen HERE

















6 comments:

  1. Those turned out fantastic! The champion is particularly excellent, that lamprey-esqe head and the power trident are killer.

    Great work, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to change my pants. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be winning some kind of awards with this army. It would be wrong for you not to. I don't think there's any other models that I'm anywhere near as excited to see updates on than this army. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work! This whole project is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! they really looks disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for all the compliments!

    ReplyDelete